суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

adal ramones.com




Well its not a bad weekend, but then again its not a good one either. I almost have a job at just fresh, and Iapos;m kind of concerned because I got a message from jessie, and it was pretty bad. I messaged back but I canapos;t get in contact with her and I havenapos;t got a response. Also whackjob aka christ*** messaged me saying she just got back from the mountains and had tons to tell me. I thought she would leave me alone by now. And she was never in the mountains. Sheapos;s locked up. I also had lesley drama, she and her boyfriend broke up and thatapos;s a mess. My brother got arrested two days ago and that really sucked. For being drunk. Within his own neighborhood. Granted he had a car with him. Grrr...But mostly, Iapos;m just worried about jessie.

earring honora pearl, adal ramones.com, adal somalia, adalah, adalah allah yesus.



Комментариев нет: