пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

eight righteous




Wtf the blister where the doctor put acid on my wart was the size of width of my thumb before i popped it it looked like a growth sickk.


after ebonie and i closed tonight, this guy named a.j. Who apparently works there too came in and waited around for ebonie. We didnapos;t get out for a long long time but i barely noticed. I was drugged on ultram, this not-so-sedative vicodin alternative for my foot. A.j. Told ebonie stories about the holy spirit working in his life and it was so cool to hear about. Like really crazy "supernatural christ" stories, as he called them.
mom came and visited me at work and bought some stuff. It makes me happy when she comes, because i know she doesnapos;t like being in there very much. The smells get to her. But she spent $15 and i got a free lambie. A little black one. He looks like a black version of the pink one i have from when i was a baby. Theyapos;ll be friends. Or oscar will just destroy him.

different entries remind me of different colors. This one reminds me of bland yellowish-orange. Eww.

tomorrow i tell candice iapos;ll be taking some time off. Ugh.
eight righteous, eight restaurant milwaukee, eight rental section voucher, eight reindeer names.



Комментариев нет: