суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

comcast espn game plan




I never knew how expensive mattresses were. Iapos;m upgrading from a twin to a full for my new apartment, mostly so itapos;s more comfortable when Alex spends the night.

And then I went to Ross last night to check out their home stuff.
Guess what I got?
NO home stuff.
FOUR pairs of jeans. I can NEVER say no to a good pair of jeans since I have such a hard time finding them
Two sweater shirt/dresses.
One button up blouse (who says blouse?).
A pair cuuuuuute Guess shoes. Not that Iapos;ve ever been brand conscious or caring but they were soooo me. Yum.

F Knuckles called me again.
The goal is to hand him our new CD and get him to listen to it. And Black Thought and
?uestlove And then be famous. Sweet.

Is that all I have?
Been gone for like a week and thatapos;s it? Probably not but thoughts come and go. And when they go, theyapos;re gone. Me and Alex attended a presentation on the Peace Corps. Why is "corps" pronounced "core"? Itapos;s definitely something I want to do at some point.


forklift operator, comcast espn game plan, comcast espn2, comcast espn2 hd, comcast espn2hd.



Комментариев нет: